Your Privacy is Respected
Smoking Blend Oils Respects Your Privacy As Much As We Do Our Own!
Smoking Blend Oils does not sell, distribute, or share any of your information (Examples of such information: Name, postal address, email address, phone number, and sales).
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send to you goods purchased via the website
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send to you [our newsletter and other] marketing communications relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website and or where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
- We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Agents and Service Providers:
We use a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services and a shipping agent to fulfill delivery of goods. Other service providers include our web hosting company that provides the blog on our site, our live chat service provider, and an email service provider that facilitates our newsletter e-mailings. These companies do not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law on our Web site.
If you desire to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. For privacy reasons, we provide you a way to unsubscribe.
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you to order confirmation and order shipment status emails. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account.